Thanksgiving is two days away and it’s only a month away from being a New Year. Who’s ready for the new year and who’s ready to chow down?!
I’m only ready for one of those *hint hint* – to chow down.
Last year, I created a list of 23 Things I’m Thankful For and I loved it though it did take me some time to create. This year I’m “only” doing 22 Things I’m Thankful For since Thanksgiving is on the 22nd 😉 . I had to sit down with my notebook, my pen in hand and create a list of all the things I’m thankful for. It was easy to think of the first five things on my list but to a think of seventeen others wasn’t so easy.
As much I loooove food, it’s also important to recognized all the good that is present in my life or any past experiences that I currently appreciate. So I encourage you to create a list of things you are thankful for and it can be anything you want.
Here is the list I created:
- My Family. All of them.
- My two cats – Mr. Bubz and Missy
- Seattle – my new home
- The little successes since creating my blog
- My new job
- The life lessons that have kicked my ass (in a good way of course)
- The companies I’ve had the opportunity to collaborate with and be ambassadors of.
- Pushing myself to do better
- A car that is reliable and runs effortlessly
- Being able to see my family multiple times a year
- New friends that have recently entered my life
- FRENCH FRIES
- Good Books – currently reading You Are A Badass by Jen ….
- The amazing friends I met in Portland
- Fluffy Sweaters
- My Awesome Immune System
- Liquid Eyeliner… duhhhhh
- All 4 Seasons that the PNW beautifully displays
- The fact that fluffy puppies were created is the best thing I’m grateful for.
I hope everyone has a safe and delicious Thanksgiving and I’ll talk to you soon.
This post may contains affiliate links which means I do make commissions in return. As always all opinions stated in this post are 100% my own. Thank in advance for all your support!