Thanksgiving is in four days I’m so EXCITED!
I thought I would share some of the things I’m thankful for in my life so far. I feel like Thanksgiving isn’t seen for what is anymore since Black Friday has turned to Black Thursday … basically.
I miss when Black Friday started at 6 am on Friday mornings and we would spend all day hunting for the best deals.
Ahh the good ol’ days.
Well because I still believe in Thanksgiving being on a Thursday and since it’s on the 23rd of November I thought I’d list out 23 things I’m thankful for. So here it is 🙂 .
- All of my family.
- My killer immune system.
- The person I’ve become.
- My mom.
- Oregon-My new home.
- My 2 Cats Mr. Bubz + Missy.
- A place to live.
- Beautiful Nature.
- Being able to eat everyday.
- The special people who’ve recently entered my life.
- The people who genuinely care and are supportive of me.
- Getting to see my dad once a year.
- Having the chance to go to Hawaii once a year.
- Growing up in a military family we had the chance to travel.
- My Nikon camera.
- Having the chance to travel at a young age.
- The diverse culture within my family.
- Dark chocolate covered almonds.
- Thanksgiving meals and the people I get to share it with.
What are some of the things you’re thankful for this year?
Also, I do usually publish a post on Thursdays but since it’ll be Thanksgiving I figured everyone will be lounging around enjoying their yummy meals instead.
So I do wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone is well stuffed and has some good laughs.
Remember don’t stress yourselves out too hard and I’ll be seeing you all soon.